Vacancy: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
appointmetotheboard limited seeks to appoint a CEO to its trading company, RedStar Bank.
This highly coveted and sought-after position as the figurehead CEO of the world's safest bank requires an individual who can make the position their own and write their own job description. You may have great ideas about reforming the financial sector, and how a bank should be run. Or you may prefer to stay in bed all day and count your salary and bonuses.
The successful candidate must
- complete an application form to engage, amaze, shock or otherwise find a way to stand out from the crowd.
- have exemplary paper-shuffling skills
Salary and benefits
The salary is still being raised, and currently stands at £536.40. By February 2012, it is hoped that a package of £500,000 will be offered.
Other benefits include:
- every applicant receives a share in RedStar bank and business cards
The successful applicant will also receive:
- a generous holiday allowance
- an application made on their behalf for honours due to services to industry
How to apply
Complete the application form. No CVs accepted.
31 January 2012
The RedStar Bank CEO salary currently stands at:
figure updated quarterly